BotNot is looking for passionate, highly motivated engineers to help us accomplish our mission. This position will be responsible for writing real-time data processing and computation API with AWS and heavy use of Machine Learning algorithms for different e-commerce platforms.
About the Role
3-5 years of experience in Python Frameworks
Experience with AWS, specifically SAM & CDK
Passion for infrastructure as a code
Experience with unit tests is a must
Passion for delivering business impact
The ability to finish assignments on time with clean code following best engineering practices
Nice to Have
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Shopify, Salesforce, and e-commerce platforms are a plus
Plus, if experience or are interested in AWS security and AWS Cost Minimizing
About the Company
We will keep this short and sweet. We are all ex-FAANG founders that stumbled in like a band of misfits. Some of us were sneaker botters in a previous life, and some were investment bankers. We created BotNot as we have a passion for Data and solving complex human problems with Machine Learning. To succeed at BotNot, our primary ethos should align with you:
1. Curiosity is Key - some of the greatest initiatives BotNot has implemented so far have stemmed from an individual's curiosity.
2. Everything is Solvable - BotNot encourages creative thinking to find a solution, as we believe there is a solution to any problem.
3. Respect goes with Responsibility- respect is a necessity for all members, and we actively encourage recognizing other members that have a positive impact.
4. Everyone is an Owner - everyone has the Responsibility of leading their tasks and will be treated as the expert.
5. Prioritize Yourself - we require everyone to have something personal to skip work, whether baking, watching Manchester United, or running.
If this feels like a good fit, please reach out, and we will review your application ASAP. We're here to build, and we cannot wait to build with you!